Thursday, August 23, 2012

Our BIG Adventure -- Day 7

Another driving day (*sigh*). But I have just realised that, although I have made the drive between the Maritimes and Ottawa many times, this is all new territory for me! Suddenly things are very exciting.

Today I saw ...

a hitching post at a post office -- with a horse hitched to it (sorry no picture, I was too surprised!) ...


Some acrobatic cows  ...



This rather ambiguous sign that amused me (we had great fun speculating what it meant, oh what a silly bunch of people on this adventure with me) ...



And ... I thought we had oddly named places at home, but how on earth do you pronounce this? (not Sudbury, smarty pants, the other one!)



We crossed the border into Michigan with no problems, ... went swimming in Lake Superior, then off to bed as the rain started.
Another great day on this big adventure of ours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...