Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy # 10

Strolling around the Internet one day, I came across a blog post entitled "100 Things That Make Me Happy".  What a great idea, I thought as I scanned the list, so Fridays (or Saturdays, as the case may be) are now dedicated to things that make me happy!

Things That Make Me Happy!
# 10 Muddy Boots


Okay, it's not really the muddy boots that make me happy -- especially when they go walking through the house! But the fact that there is mud to be found (and if anybody can find it, they can!) must mean that Spring is right around the corner, right? In fact, the boys have spent many afternoons this week happily playing outside with their trucks in the dirt / mud. Not once did I hear the question "can we come in now?" that was so often uttered this winter. Instead, I heard: "just a couple more minutes, I'm not finished yet", when called for supper. Ahhh ... happy children playing outside!
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you can find mud. we still have about 3 feet of snow covering everything here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...